How to Fix Touchpad That Does not Work in Linux
How to fix touchpad is easy, usually at times like ubuntu linux or have problems in touchpad, I’ll try to write here. I’m using linux manjaro, but all the same. You just need some configuration in the terminal.
- Open a Terminal Linux
- Then type the following command in your terminal:
(Please note in notepad for your mouse pointer will disappear)
- Following command:
(Pointer has been active again)
- Then type the command:
- Save using the button (ctrl + o).
- Add .conf behind options.
- Enjoy it.
Latest posts by Asep Ulchre (see all)
- Hardening HTTP Security Headers via .htaccess - February 24, 2017
- Troubleshooting Load Analytics on Content Security Policy via .htaccess - February 17, 2017
- How to Create a Network LAN (Local Area Network) on Windows - February 16, 2017