How to Run LOIC with Mono Project on Linux
Hi friends, I am here going to write about how to run LOIC with method mono project on linux. In previous articles I have discussed about Ddos with script hulk.py, made from python language. Now I am trying to run with the LOIC, because this software format .exe, which means only specific to the Windows.
Warning: This is only for educational learning, please try to your own system, I will not be responsible for this.
And what about Linux? Quiet, Linux is the OS multi-platform, can run applications windows, the first way to use the “wine”, but here I will not discuss about the wine, I will discuss with the method mono project, I prefer to mono, the application run smooth, see the following article.
Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) is an open source network stress testing and denial-of-service attack application, written in C #. LOIC originally developed by Praetox Technologies, but was later released into the public domain, and are now hosted in multiple open source platform. like Github.
- Install the program mono project, here I run debian based and the like, if you wear arch linux or fedora, you can see the statement on its Official Website. Open your terminal type the following command:
- Then add the repository and updates.
- Then install mono project and dependencies, type the following command:
- After the update, then download LOIC here.
- Extract the application, by right-clicking on your mouse, then click extract.
- Here I move results from LOIC extract contents into a folder named github.
- Run the LOIC with following command:
- Replace “namedomain.com” became the target url of your website, and then press enter.
This tool is open source network stress testing and denial-of-service attack application, written in C #. You can change the method for TCP/UDP/HTTP, here I just attacked http, with threads 50, and the results are not bad. I am not going to be responsible about this, please use it wisely, if there is a complaint please comment or join the forum asepms.com, have a nice day.
Latest posts by Asep Ulchre (see all)
- Hardening HTTP Security Headers via .htaccess - February 24, 2017
- Troubleshooting Load Analytics on Content Security Policy via .htaccess - February 17, 2017
- How to Create a Network LAN (Local Area Network) on Windows - February 16, 2017