Creating Project Python in Netbeans with Installation
Hello friends, I’ll try to write about the creating project python in netbeans with installation. For history, you can see in wikipedia, I will continue on the installation of python in netbeans 8.2 and configuration, by default there are no plugins python in netbeans version 8.2, I will try to install the plugin version of netbeans 8.1 and found to match. Immediately, those who want to create a program from python language, read the following article.
Creating Project Python:
- Download python here, at least version 3 or higher.
- You must first install Netbeans and Java Jdk.
- Open Netbeans, Click Tools and Plugins, here I see no python plugin.
- Download the plugin here, then move the files .nbm out the default folder to make it easier installation.
- Click the Add Plugins, press Ctrl + A, then click Open.
- And now you see there are some additional plugins python, and click Install.
- Restart Netbeans to configure additional plugins.
- To Create Project from Python, Click File and click New Project.
- And now it’s python plugin installed, then select Python, select Python Project – Ant, and Next to continue with the new project.
- And look, the program “Hello World” first already appears, continue to make your own creations with other programs.
- This is an example of my simple program. See my program on Github.
So, in version 8.2, I do not find the python plugin in this version, and I tried to install a different version turned out to be suitable. netbeans usefulness can vary like writing coding languages python or C or C++ and others. If you are still confused, please comment below or join in the forum asepms.com, have a nice day.
Latest posts by Asep Ulchre (see all)
- Hardening HTTP Security Headers via .htaccess - February 24, 2017
- Troubleshooting Load Analytics on Content Security Policy via .htaccess - February 17, 2017
- How to Create a Network LAN (Local Area Network) on Windows - February 16, 2017